1. Empress Taitu Betul (1851-1918): She is an influential Ethiopian queen known widely for her outstanding leadership in the marker of Black Victory, the Battle of Adwa.
2. Queen Yodit Gudit (10thC AD), also known as Esato(እሳቶ) or fire: She was a powerful army commander and a ruler. She is one of the controversial figures in the history of Ethiopia, but none the less, a powerful woman.
3. Dr. Eleni G/Medhin: She is a strong and successful woman who was behind the formation of ECX, the first stock market for agricultural products in Ethiopia. She's also the co -founder of Bluemoon Ethiopia.
4. Major Athlete Derartu Tulu: She is the first African woman to win a gold medal at the Olympic games in Barcelona in 1992. She's currently the head of the Ethiopian Athletics Federation.
5. Liya Kebede: She is an internationally acclaimed model, designer, actor, and since recent years a philanthropist in causes that help women.
6. Ejgayehu Shebabaw, Gigi: She is seen as one of the most successful contemporary Ethiopian singers. — Feeling Happy
ስነ-ጽሑፍ እና ስነ-ግጥም