To start sending money with a PayPal login account you need to confirm the bank account on it. There are two methods to verify your bank account number on PayPal. If you have created a PayPal account recently and are looking to confirm a bank account on your Pay account then refer to this post.
PayPal is a mobile payment service that facilitates you to send and receive payments from individuals or businesses. To access all these services and features PayPal allows you to register for an account. You can add the payment option to your PayPal account easily. If you have added your bank account on PayPal then you have to confirm it.
Methods to confirm Bank account number on PayPal
There are two methods to confirm your bank account number. We have mentioned both the methods below:
Method 1: Providing online bank account credentials
- Using a mobile or computer, visit the PayPal login page
- Now, log in to your PayPal account
- Then, on the PayPal bank page, enter the username and password for your online bank account
- PayPal will match this information with your bank to confirm your bank account number
Method 2: Request PayPal Random Deposit
In this method, PayPal will deposit to your bank account at their expense. After requesting PayPal random deposits, you will be credited the amount from PayPal within 6 working days.
However, PayPal will debit the deposit from your account once the confirmation process is completed. To request for PayPal random deposit approach the steps are given below:
- Using a device, visit the PayPal login page
- To access your PayPal account, enter your username and password details
- After accessing your PayPal account, click on Wallet
- In the wallet section, click on Link a payment method and click on Bank account
- Choose the bank account type, enter your information and tap on Agree, and link
- The entered amount will be deposited in your bank account within 6 working days
To sum up, PayPal ensures your ownership of the bank account number that you have linked to your PayPal login account. In this post, we have mentioned the processes to confirm the bank account number on PayPal. Approaching any of the mentioned methods, you will be able to confirm your bank account number on PayPal. We hope that you have confirmed your bank account number on PayPal referring to this post.