According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Slaughtering Equipment Market was valued at USD 7,391.6 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 10.20 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.1%. Animal slaughter refers to the process of killing domestic livestock for food purposes or in case of the animal being diseased or unsuitable for consumption. The slaughtering equipment are a part of the food processing industry because they enhance meat products both qualitatively and by value.
Growing health consciousness, rising concerns regarding quality of meat, and possibilities of meat contamination is resulting in need for process automation as it makes the process of slaughtering more efficient and less susceptible to infections. In addition, slaughtering equipment ensure standard-sized cuts and identical fillet size. These are some of the major factors expected to drive growth of the global slaughtering equipment market.
Get free sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2044
Key players in the market include BANSS America Corporation, BAYLE S.A, Best and Donovan, MEATEK Food Machineries India, Jarvis Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Industries Riopel Inc., Prime Equipment Group Inc., Dhopeshwar Engineering Private Limited, Marel, Baader Group, Limos
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- By type, killing holds the largest share in the global slaughtering equipment market. This process is basic for the slaughter of all animals and various methods are experimented with across the globe to make the process painless for the animals.
- By automation, the semi-automated segment holds the largest share in the market. This is so because the semi-automated process requires comparatively lower maintenance and investment costs.
- According to Meat Livestock Australia, the demand for Beef and Chicken were the highest in the country with a market share of over 35% and 30% respectively.
- The cattle slaughter in the US is forecasted to remain high till 2020 as marketing rates find the needed support from larger feedlot inventories and strong demand.
- The huge growth in the retail food chains, flexible policies for trading meat and exhaustive use of automation for the slaughtering processes is pushing the market growth further.
- By livestock, poultry segment holds the largest market share in the global slaughtering equipment market. The proper maintenance of such equipment is crucial to meet the health standards of the industry.
Inquire for custom report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2044
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Electrical Stunning
- Controlled Atmosphere Stunning
- Deboning and Skinning
Automation (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Fully Automated Line
- Semi-Automated Line
Livestock (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Other Poultry
Process Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Line Slaughter
- Batch Slaughter
- Small-Sized Slaughter
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Access report details @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/slaughtering-equipment-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Slaughtering Equipment market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
Read our trending reports from different publications:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370