According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Collagen Market was valued at USD 3.92 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 6.15 billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 5.8%. It is the most abundant structural protein found naturally. It is an essential element in the body as it facilitates regeneration, healing, and tissue formation in organisms. The market is expected to witness significant growth due to the increasing adoption of collagen-based products owing it to their superior characteristics such as gelling, emulsification, and binding.
The rising medical and health-related issues have led to the rising applications of this product in medical industry. However, the restrictions related to bovine- and porcine-derived collagens from a religious standpoint, have allowed medicine manufacturers to go for marine animals as a source of collagen. Recently, it is also sold as a pill that can be used as a supplement to help with joint mobility. Factors like these are projected to drive the collagen market growth during the forecast period.
Inquire for sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1872
Key participants include Matrix, Koninklijke DSM, Rousselot, CONNOILS, Advanced BioMatrix, among others
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Demand for hydrolyzed collagen is projected to rise owing it to its application in medical procedures such as bone grafting, tissue engineering, and dental surgeries.
- The Middle East and Africa is expected to witness lucrative growth at CAGR of 5.8% owing to the expansion of cosmetic industries in the region
- The food beverages segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. This is due to the improving lifestyle of people and growing application of collagen in dietary supplements
- It has moisturizing effect anti-aging properties. Growing cosmetic industry is likely to support the market growth during the forecast period. Improved standard of living, increased demand for cosmetics by females as well as male is expected to drive the growth of this segment
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for 20% of the global Collagen market. This is due to the increasing demand for it from the food beverage and healthcare industries in the region
- Cultural restrictions regarding the use of animal skin is a major factor that challenges the market growth
Request for custom report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1872
Source (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Native collagen
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Food Beverages
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/collagen-market
Benefits of Purchasing Global Collagen Market Report:
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
- Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
Read reports from different publications:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370