Global Aircraft Lighting Market
Global Aircraft Lighting Market Insights
The Global Aircraft Lighting market was valued at USD 795.0 Million in 2021, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 1,500.6 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period (2022 - 2028).
The lighting system integrated within or outside of an aircraft to provide illumination is referred to as aircraft lighting. Interior lighting systems and exterior lighting systems are the two basic types of aircraft lighting systems. The lighting system that is integrated inside the aircraft body, fuselage and cockpit is referred to as the interior lighting system. The interior lighting system includes floor lights, wall lights, fuselage ceiling lights, leading lights, lavatory lights, cockpit lights, and signs lights. Additionally, aircraft visibility lighting, pilot visibility lighting, specific purpose lighting, outside emergency lighting, and navigation lighting are all included in the exterior lighting. Exterior lighting's primary purpose is to improve visibility and prevent collisions. The growth of the aircraft lighting system market is aided by factors such as the recovery of the aviation sector and an increase in air traffic in metropolitan areas.
Know more about : https://skyquestt.com/report/a....ircraft-lighting-mar
Global Aircraft Lighting Market Segmental Analysis
The global aircraft lighting market is segmented on the basis of lighting type, light source, aircraft type, and region. Based on the lighting type, the market is segmented into interior lighting and exterior lighting. Based on the light source, the market is segmented into LED and fluorescent. Based on the aircraft type, the market is segmented into commercial aircraft, military aircraft, business jets & general aviation, and helicopters. Based on the region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and MEA.
Top Players Company Profiles
• Astronics (US)
• Cobham (US)
• Diehl Stiftung (Germany)
• Heads Up Technologies (US)
• Honeywell International Inc. (US)
• Luminator Technology Group (US)
• Oxley Group (UK)
• Collins Aerospace (US)
• Soderberg Manufacturing Company (US)
• STG Aerospace (UK)
• Bruce Aerospace (US)
• Precise Flight, Inc. (US)
• AeroLeds (US)
• Whelen Aerospace Technologies (US)
• Hoffman Engineering (US)
• Madelec Aero (France)
• IFE Products (US)
• Talon Aerospace (US)
• Beadlight Limited (UK)
• In December 2021, STG plans to introduce a new platform-independent Universal Lighting product family that effectively segments a lighting system. Operators can have many dynamic lighting profiles and scenarios because each section can behave independently in terms of intensity and color transition.
• In September 2021, Collins Aerospace unveiled Lilac-UV, an ultraviolet (UV) lighting solution that can be used to sanitize aircraft interiors almost anywhere. The innovative method can swiftly and chemically sanitize aircraft interiors.
Get free sample pdf report copy at : https://skyquestt.com/sample-r....equest/aircraft-ligh